robot and toms

robot and toms

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SUMMER!!

So, Next Tuesday I will be going to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland, OR!!! and i'll be checking out Southern Oregon University for college. Then driving 12 hours down to DISNEYLAND!!! (which is me and my family's favorite place in the world, so far!) :) This will be awesome. My cousin, Alaunna, who is a junior, will be visiting for two days this week and that should be interesting. Let's see... I am psyched that my cousin and his gf broke up. They're freshman and dated for 9 months which is way too long when she was so needy. she would get mad if he hung out with his family and she wasnt there! :/

P.S. I am going to get a small silver nose ring.. I've heard "cool" and "outdated." Any thoughts?

P.P.S. I have summer hw for APENGLISH!!!!!! I've read 100 years of solitude and King Lear. 2 more books to go by August 23rd!!! wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment